I thought the hats really needed to be brightly colored to offset the more muted, natural coloring of the animals, so I stamped them in red, orange, and lime green. I cut out all the colored animals and hats (by the way, I spent so much time regretting my decision to not purchase the coordinating dies) and set them aside while I created the pull tab element. Afterwards, I glued down the animals and put the hats on little dimensional foam squares and aligned them into the pull tab slider slots.
Finally, I die cut out the letters for the front and the inside of the card and used the Xyron sticker maker to stick them down. I fixed the slider front onto some plaid paper from American Crafts and finally glued the entire cardfront down. This card was such a blast to make but oh man do I need those coordinating dies. Cue hand cramping from fussy cutting!
Haha, I'm having so much fun sliding those hats "on" and "off."
Supplies listed below are compensated affiliate links when possible.